Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Starting Small with Skincare

The best anti-aging skincare products can be expensive.  Many brands charge over $100 for one serum bottle alone.  It better be magic in a bottle if you ask me!  At Rodan+Fields Dermatologists, you can get the REDEFINE Age Assault Regimen for $334.  It has everything you need, is a 60-day supply, and will give you visible results. But, not everyone wants to put that much money into a new skincare system.  I am one of them. 

I do currently you the full Age Assault Regimen because the results have been amazing.  I have no crows feet, my lip wrinkles are virtually gone, and my skin feels and looks much healthier than before.  And, now that I am using all the products regularly, buying the full regimen saves me money.

But, I didn’t start out that way. When I started out in this business, I couldn’t afford the Age Assault package. And, even if I could, I wanted to give the products a try first and see how they worked for me.  If you are feeling the same way, I can give you some recommendations on where to start for anti-aging skincare:

Wrinkles and Fine Lines – Start with REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream and the REDEFINE Eye Cloths (they are great for taking off make-up, getting rid of bags, and minimizing lines.  Your first "add-in" later should be the REDEFINE Night Renewing Serum. This has the Retinol you need to fight aging.

And don't forget that you can save 10%, get free shipping, and be the first for promotions when you become a preferred customer.  Shop Rodan+Fields Today or visit our website for more information on Rodan+Fields. 

No comments:

Post a Comment